Soul and Spirit magazine has just launched the Soul and Spirit Awards 2015 and is looking for nominations. One of the categories is most inspiring spiritual blog, so I am rather hoping that anyone who reads and enjoys A Bad Witch's Blog might consider nominating me.
The awards aim to find the best experts and brands in the spirituality industry, trusted and loved by thousands of people within the spiritual community and across the UK. Celebrating all things spiritual and holistic, from life coaches and psychics to retreats, workshops, websites and blogs, readers and online visitors will be voting to award a Gold, Silver and Bronze Award in each of the following categories:
• Best-loved psychic
• Best-loved astrologer
• Best-loved angel expert
• Most inspiring life coach
• Favourite mind, body, spirit author
• Best spiritual book of the year
• Most entertaining haunted event
• Best spiritual course/workshop provider
• Most-loved natural/organic beauty brand
• Best mind, body, spirit experience
• Best retreat/healing centre
• Most inspiring spiritual blog
• Favourite spiritual website
• Favourite online shop
The Soul and Spirit editorial team will also be awarding individual Diamond Awards for:
• Columnist of the year
• Outstanding contribution to the spirituality industry
Online visitor nominations are live now and close on April 19. You can nominate your favourite brands, places, products, writers and spiritual experts by filling in a form in the magazine or via the Soul and Spirit website. All entries will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win Stella and Dot prizes worth more than £500.
The magazine will reveal which spiritual experts and brands have been shortlisted in the July issue (on sale June 19) and when the voting stage will then begin. The voting period closes on 20 September and results will be published in the November issue 2015, (on sale 16 October 2015).