However, not everyone can get outside to honour and enjoy the season. The Pagan Federation Disabilities Team has been putting on online festivals to mark the Wheel of the Year for some time now. This Saturday, February 3, the team is running an online Imbolc Festival. It starts at noon and here is the programme of talks listed so far:
- Transdruid blogger Alex Bear
- Author and priest Cat Treadwell
- Deputy disabilities manager and host extraordinaire Jenny Luddington
- Pagan Federation Scotland disabilities and inclusion officer Lauren Edwards
- Disabilities manager Debi Gregory
There will also be a chance to join in some drumming if you want to.
The PF Disabilities festivals are going from strength to strength as this will be the last hosted on its Facebook page before the team moves them to a permanent home over on the main PF page.
This is to be more inclusive and to spread the work to a larger audience.
You can find out the details about this festival here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1890977267881563/