For my New Year Resolutions I normally make a list of 10 things I want to achieve over the coming year, but for 2013 I've decided to do things a little differently and list 10 places or events I want to go to.
Here they are:
- Explore one of London's Magnificent Seven cemeteries that I haven't already visited
- Visit the remains of the London Mithraeum and items that were found there and are now in the Museum of London
- Go to the exhibition on alchemy at London's Science Museum:
- Climb a mountain; probably one of the easier peaks in the UK, but seeing as I am not exactly young or an experienced climber, it will still seem an achievement to me
- It's been years since I've made it to an open ritual run by the Pagan Federation London so in 2013 I'll make a specific point of attending at least one.
- I visited Stonehenge last summer and took the photo at the top of the page, but this year I would like to get there for either the Summer Solstice or the Winter Solstice
- Visit the Rollright Stones. I've never been to this magnificent stone circle complex and it is high time I went.
- Visit Stanton Drew stone circle complex, in Somerset. Another famous megalithic site that I have not visited before.
- I'd love to get to the art exhibition Witches and Wicked Bodies that is due to be on at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art from 7 July to 3 November 2013.
- Finally, I'd like to visit a famous pagan site outside England.
Here are my posts about my resolutions for last year: