- Launch my book Pagan Portals - Scrying with talks and workshops. I already have a few events in the planning pipeline and I'll be blogging about them as soon as they're ready to be advertised.
- Finish writing Pagan Portals - Wheel of the Year, a book based on my series of posts over on the Moon Books Blog.
- Write about at least 12 esoteric aspects of London I've not blogged about before. Hopefully that will be a minimum of one a month, but I'm giving myself flexibility in case illness, bad weather or anything else keeps me indoors!
- Walk a lost river in London.
- Visit a historic or sacred site outside London I've not been to before.
- Visit somewhere connected with the history of witchcraft that I haven't visited before.
- Interview pagan authors for at least 12 blog posts. Again, I'm aiming for one a month, but giving myself some flexibility.
- Create a candle labyrinth.
- Do some form of divination at least once a month and blog about it.
- Get to at least 3 in-person public pagan events. Zoom and Facebook Live are great, but I'm really hoping to meet up with friends and fellow witches in person more this year!
Whatever your plans, I hope 2022 offers you all the opportunities you want. Happy New Year!
The photo shows copies of my book on scrying and a crystal ball in Treadwell's reading room.
Previous related posts