- The big thing for me this year is the publication of my first novel, Erosion, a Gothic tale of friendship, dreams and the edge of a cliff. It officially comes out in April, published by Moon Books. I've already organised a signing at Treadwell's on April 6th, but my top resolution is to launch the book with at least 6 other events including with talks, readings and signings. You can see the cover in the photo.
- Last year I blogged about seasonal or witchy crafting every month. I really enjoyed it and I'm planning to do the same this year.
- Another thing I started doing in 2023 was blog about green London, showing how the city has oodles of spaces with grass, trees, plants and wildlife. I plan to visit and blog about at least 6 more in 2024.
- Every month I'm also going to visit other places in London that are blog-worthy.
- Something I failed to do last year but want to do this year is a ley line walk.
- I intend to visit a historic or sacred or witchcraft-related site outside London I've not been to before
- I didn't get to as many in-person esoteric events as I wanted to last year, so in 2024 I'm going to make an effort to get to at least 12 things and blog about them.
- I'm continuing my interviews with pagan authors and aim to post another dozen or more
- I'll also continue to do some form of divination for the world at least once a month and post about it.
- Reading is probably my favourite pastime, so expect to see at least another 12 posts from me with my thoughts about magical books I've read.
Whatever your plans, I hope 2024 offers you all the opportunities you want. Happy New Year!
Other previous related posts
(Note: I earn commission from advertisers for some links. This helps support my blog at no extra cost to those who read my posts.)